Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

Update by user 1 day ago

After this was posted on youtube, husov contacted me threaten me. I told them I would be more than glad to delete all my reviews if they did the right thing.

The answer was: we don't pay ransom!

I asked them: ransom with MY money?... no answer after that....

Update by user May 18

On 26/12/2015 I bought a pair of earrings for the amount of $3,090 from Christina Martinez Executive Sales Team Director Husov.com C: (407) 625-5758 F: (561) 623-0138 Christina@husov.com But was billed by: AMERICA JEWELRY LLCDec 26, 2015 01:18:34 PM 6917 VISTA PARKWAY N 13 WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33411 4076255758 Cashier: Christina The earrings were a gift for my girlfriend and we chose this company because Alex Martinez(Alejandro, husband of Christina Martinez) was supposedly a friend of my girlfriend’ s son and we were promised a very good price. In March 2017, both my girlfriend and I had financial difficulties, therefore we asked Alex Martinez if he was able to get a good amount if he sold the earrings for us, since he said that he gave us an excellent price and being in the business, he said that he probably could.

June 12, 2017, nothing was happening, so we asked for the earrings back, but they said that they sent them to China (without our permission) and “They’re still attempting to sell them. I asked them to return them as soon if their clients decline”. On June 28, 2017 they say: “Hi, yes they're ready for return. I'm waiting on them to put a few other pieces they have of ours together before we ship.

It's expensive to ship secured internationally so we are going to ship everything at once. Ill let you know when they come in! Alex” On 8/15, 2017 they say :” Hello Pieces are shipping and I will let you know when I receive. With gain another signature: Christina Martinez President East Coast Jewels Inc.

C: (561) 232-5357 F: (561) 623-0138 Christina@eastcoastjewels.com On 91/4/17 they write: It takes a few weeks to ship secured and insured from over seas apparently. However, I haven't received confirmation of the actual shipping. –Alex On 11/2/17 they write: I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you, I haven't received my materials from them either. I'm actually speaking with them tomorrow and I’ll follow up with you with updated info after that meeting.

–Alex From there we started communicating by phone and messages (which we can provide), but it has been an excuse after another The Chinese company lost the package. We are suing the Chinese company and you have to wait for settlement. like “ We have been audited by the IRS therefore we cannot refund you the money because we are walking on eggshells”. We have settled the lawsuit but it takes four weeks for a check from China to clear, Wells Fargo doesn’t allow me to transfer you money.

I will send my wife to the bank tomorrow. And as of 4/16/2017, we are back to “the check we received is from a Chinese Bank and it takes four weeks to clear. At this point we also think that the earrings were probably fake…..

We don’t have the money to hire a lawyer to get our money back, lease help us. These people stopped taking to us completely and we never received a cent or the earrings.

Original review posted by user May 17

6917 VISTA PARKWAY N 13

WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33411

4076255758

Cashier: Christina

On June 28, 2017 they say: “Hi, yes they're ready for return. I'm waiting on them to put a few other pieces they have of ours together before we ship. It's expensive to ship secured internationally so we are going to ship everything at once. Ill let you know when they come in! Alex”

President

East Coast Jewels Inc.

C: (561) 232-5357

F: (561) 623-0138

Christina@eastcoastjewels.com

On 11/2/17 they write: I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you, I haven't received my materials from them either. I'm actually speaking with them tomorrow and I’ll follow up with you with updated info after that meeting. –Alex

From there we started communicating by phone and messages (which we can provide), but it has been an excuse after another The Chinese company lost the package. We are suing the Chinese company and you have to wait for settlement. like “ We have been audited by the IRS therefore we cannot refund you the money because we are walking on eggshells”. We have settled the lawsuit but it takes four weeks for a check from China to clear, Wells Fargo doesn’t allow me to transfer you money. I will send my wife to the bank tomorrow. And as of 4/16/2017, we are back to “the check we received is from a Chinese Bank and it takes four weeks to clear.

At this point we also think that the earrings were probably fake…..

Product or Service Mentioned: Husov Jewelry Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Everything about them.

Comments

ClosedLionfish995

There is a typo in the MONETARY LOSS, the amount is $3,090, NOT $3

StancioHassanButler

Please go with both a Publishers Cleaning House representative and a Pissed Consumer representative to track me down anywhere in person with a full refund of $493 MILLION DOLLARS immediately!

StancioHassanButler

Publishers Clearing House was just recently got bankrupt because it’s not running the business anymore.

StancioHassanButler

Now, please do me a favor and meet up with me in person A.S.A.P.